Thursday, October 22, 2020


   

    My name is Leslie. I've decided to start this blog to share all of our wonderful almost always exciting outdoor/indoor adventures and my life experiences, good or bad. I am an almost 50 year old happily married God-fearing, MTB loving, traveling RN, Gigi. My family and friends are very vital to my life. My grandson is my everything!! We are having another boy coming in April 2021!! Happy Gigi!!!
    My husband (Derek AKA The Beast) and I are a very adventurous couple. Being outdoors is what we love doing. Whether we are hiking a trail, riding bikes, backpacking or hanging on the side of a rock wall we love it all!! Our Osprey bags are usually easily packed and ready to go anywhere we choose.
    My favorite place to be besides with my grandson is in the saddle of my bike-my therapy time. All types of trails excite us: single tracks, downhill, trail riding and technical are our favorites. We love being out there with nature and conquering all trails. We also have been lucky to have met some amazing people in he biking community. It brings us joy to share our love with others. Our grandson rides as well as his Mom and Da
d.
    Rock climbing is new to us but we love the feeling you get when you conquer a wall. I more like climbing in the gym while Derek likes the outdoors. Wherever we climb it is the best feeling making it to the top!
    I have been an RN for 18 years now. I have worked in many areas of nursing but my love is  Critical care. I am lucky to be able to travel and even luckier to have my husband accompany me. We basically work/vacation all year long.

Headed to Taos NM 2020

    As a God fearing Christian woman I have a lot of wonderful woman with whom I look to for support in life. Learning about God and reading His Word makes for a beautiful life. 
    I am excited to start on this blog journey with everyone. I hope you all get something out of my life whether it is laughs, tears, surprise, shock or peace let it all be good. ❤life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace at the Cross

     Sometimes a person just needs to stop and be still in the moment. Just to take time to slow down and allow your mind and heart to rest/...